AIM: Amsterdam Innovatie MotorCreated on 2012/4/6 | Update 2012/6/5 | 717 reads
Amsterdam Innovatie Motor (AIM) was established to maintain and consolidate the trendsetting position of the Amsterdam region in the knowledge economy, promoting innovation, cooperation and new business. It's directed by the Economic Development Board Amsterdam (EDBA).
AIM focus on the development of sectors that are the most promising in terms of strengthening the position of the region, namely:
- Creative industries
- Life sciences
- Financial and Business Services
- Improving the business development climate for knowledge intensive businesses with extra attention to start-ups and growth companies;
- Promoting cooperation between knowledge institutions, commerce and industry and government;
- Profiling the Amsterdam region nationally and internationally as a knowledge-intensive region;
- Monitoring developments on a sector-by-sector basis;
- Promoting the availability of adequate employment opportunities.
Originally Published 2011-11-01
Published on 2012/12/31 (3228 readers)
JETRO, or the Japan External Trade Organization, is an independent agency of the Japanese Government created to promote mutual trade and investment between Japan and the rest of the world.
Published on 2012/11/11 (1033 readers)
GSMA mAgri team project on Mobile Market Information Systems (MIS) for farmers in emerging markets.
Published on 2012/11/11 (1441 readers)
The GSMA mAgri Programme works to catalyse the deployment of mobile solutions that benefit the agricultural sector in emerging markets.
Published on 2012/11/1 (1227 readers)
The GSMA announced details of the 2013 GSMA Mobile World Congress, which will be held 25-28 February 2013 at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona.