Busan Technopark: the Korean systemic approach to industryCreated on 2012/2/26 | Update 2012/2/26 | 1054 reads
As the only senior products industrial center designated by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy in Korea, the Senior Product Industrial Center is playing a central role of developing the senior products industry in the country. Mobile World Congress, Barcelona from 27 February to 1 March 2012.
The industrial activites:
- Supporting commercialization of senior products;
- establishing test certification and test bed;
- nurturing experts, conducting researches on standardization;
- supporting business incubation and business management;
- supporting vitalizations of logistics in Korea;
- international cooperation and inroads into overseas markets;
- designating high-performing products and companies and co-development of technologies by industries, academia and R&D institutes.
As the only senior products industrial center
designated by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy in Kor
Busan - KOREA, REPUBLIC OF - 617-829
Published on 2012/12/31 (3231 readers)
JETRO, or the Japan External Trade Organization, is an independent agency of the Japanese Government created to promote mutual trade and investment between Japan and the rest of the world.
Published on 2012/11/11 (1034 readers)
GSMA mAgri team project on Mobile Market Information Systems (MIS) for farmers in emerging markets.
Published on 2012/11/11 (1444 readers)
The GSMA mAgri Programme works to catalyse the deployment of mobile solutions that benefit the agricultural sector in emerging markets.
Published on 2012/11/1 (1227 readers)
The GSMA announced details of the 2013 GSMA Mobile World Congress, which will be held 25-28 February 2013 at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona.