The ideal place for industrial and technological development: the district of El VallÃ¨sCreated on 2012/2/19 | Update 2012/8/3 | 393 reads
The Parc Tecnològic del Vallès is in the district of El Vallès, -hence its name- and is "the ideal place for industrial and technological development, thanks to its privileged situation and the excellent communications".
The scientific and technological growth of the zone over the last few years has continued alongside the building of large communication infrastructures, and to the urban development of its central area.
The Technological Park of El Vallès is principally directed towards:
- Businesses that carry out their activities in the field of the knowledge based industries.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to begin a new business activity in this field.
- Any other type of public or private initiative, such as the technical centres of business associations, technological institutes, training centres in the field of technology, etc.
- Definitively, those enterprises and organisations that carry out their activity in the field of knowledge based industries with clearly innovative aims.
- Technologies associated with agriculture, biology, bio-technology, health
- Information technologies and telecommunications
- Environmental technologies
- Energy technology
- Basic industrial technologies: electronics, metrology and control, optical instruments, plasma, laser...
- Sectorial industrial technologies: chemical, engineering, (civil, industrial, mechanical...), transport
- Technologies associated with the production and processing of new materials
Parc Tecnològic del Vallès - Centre d'Empreses de Noves Tecnologies
08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès - Barcelona
Fax: 935 802 495
Published on 2012/12/31 (3233 readers)
JETRO, or the Japan External Trade Organization, is an independent agency of the Japanese Government created to promote mutual trade and investment between Japan and the rest of the world.
Published on 2012/11/11 (1040 readers)
GSMA mAgri team project on Mobile Market Information Systems (MIS) for farmers in emerging markets.
Published on 2012/11/11 (1447 readers)
The GSMA mAgri Programme works to catalyse the deployment of mobile solutions that benefit the agricultural sector in emerging markets.
Published on 2012/11/1 (1232 readers)
The GSMA announced details of the 2013 GSMA Mobile World Congress, which will be held 25-28 February 2013 at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona.